Nice pictures. DJ.
Thought I'd share some pics from my South Dakota trip this past week.
Picture of the Badlands.
A dirt road I believe in Wall, SD and the Badlands again.
Another picture of the Badlands.
And me holding my nephew in front of Mt. Rushmore.
![]()
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
Nice pictures. DJ.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Looks good man!
I may have missed this already but why did you go?
just for a vacation?
Well I have a sister that lives on Ellsworth Air Force Base. Her husband is stationed there. Ellsworth AFB is just next to Rapid City. And Mt. Rushmore is just outside Rapid City.
It's nice there. And it is very very hot there as we speak. It was over 100 degrees when we were there. Very dry. Doesn't rain. Not a lot if it does. No humidity. Grass is yellow. A lot more to do in the state of Virginia. Just a lot more to see there. Only three cities there. Sioux Falls, Rapid City, and Pierre. None of them are even THAT big. On I-90 from Sioux Falls to Rapid City is pretty much nothing but ranches.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
Bookmarks